TeraRanger Tower – Advanced Distance Sensors & Solutions for Automation, Robotics and DronesTeraRanger Tower is the new non-rotating simultaneous multi-axis scanner, capable of replacing traditional lidar scanners. It is ideal for Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM) and collision avoidance on fast-moving ground and airborne robots. Based on the popular TeraRanger One distance sensor, it is fully eye-safe, has zero moving parts and is totally silent.
- Based on TeraRanger One – the smallest, lightest and fastest distance measurement sensor
- Fast multi-axis scanning for mapping, SLAM and collision avoidance
- 100% eye-safe
- Zero moving parts means silent operation and high reliability
- Plug and play and simple to use
3D Ultrasound SensorToposens builds innovative 3D sensor technology, which can perceive its surroundings via ultrasound in real-time and provides vision for technical objects, such as robots, autonomous vehicles or IoT systems. The sensor is small, lightweight, energy efficient, precise and robust.
- First real-time 3D ultrasound sensor worldwide
- Small, robust, precise and energy efficient
- Three prototypes for different use cases are ready to be tested
- Markets: gesture control, collision avoidance, people tracking etc.
- Development Kit released fall '16
TruPhysics Simulation SuiteA robot is only as reliable and intelligent as the software that controls it.
TruPhysics develops Industry 4.0 software solutions to support robotics companies in continuous development process by using a real-time and high-resolution physics simulation of so-called digital twins. The main advantage of the TruPhysics Simulation Suite is that applications can be developed and tested before the real hardware is available.
- Lower risk of production downtimes caused by control software errors
- Make robots reliable in collaboration with humans
- Scalable application development: multiple engineers can develop at the same time, using the same digital twin and thus without danger of harming the expensive hardware